March 9, 2009

It's Always Better to be Happy!

  • I don't know why, but I am really happy now. Actually all the time. Even when things suck I seem to stay happy. I think its because I love being a Missionary. That could be it. ;) Also, I don't think it is really worth it to be sad or discouraged. I don't have enough time. I'm running out of time so fast. I don't know what to do. I feel like there is so much to do but not enough time. I need to prioritize. I think that is how you spell it. I just feel busy all the time, but I love it so much. I don't know what Iam going to do when I get home. I might go crazy. Or maybe you will have some project for me. ( Did he really just say that?) Actually I don't really doubt it. :)
  • This week i studied a lot about happiness and where it comes from. Who has it and how we get it. I concluded that a mission just makes a person happy if they are there for the right reason. That makes me happy. :)
  • Anyway enough with the spiritual ramblings of Elder Jenks....I had squid curry and shark curry. Yeah crazy. It was so good. I am starting to crave Indian food. I never ever ever thought that would happen, but it did. Oh well. That just means I will miss it more when I go home. I think Iwill learn how to make all these things then I wont miss them because I can make them. :) Well, and that only took 6 months! MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.