February 3, 2009

Getting to the Quarter

  • Well this week was zone conference. It was pretty good. Zone Conference seems to always make me feel kinda retarded some how. We always talk about investigators that we are stuck with and we don't know what to do next. President Nichols always knows exactly what is going on and how to fix it. I always wonder why I couldn't think of that. I don't know, I guess that's why he is Mission President and I am only a missionary. I think I expect to much of myself. I expect myself to know everything already. I don't know...
  • Yesterday at Zone Conference President Nichols asked everyone that had been out for 6 months or less to stand up. There were 24 missionaries there and 17 of us stood up. It's crazy how young we are and get this, my group is the oldest of all the young people. I'm like ancient its crazy. It's fun though we all just don't have any experience so we don't know how to deal with situations. That poses a problem, but we are learning.

Seems amazing that the Zone is so young! I guess they will make it out of the "refiners fire" with more time to take advantage of the lessons learned. MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.