December 31, 2008

Post Christmas Week

  • I loved talking to you. I wish I could have spoken longer...Oh well I guess. Short is best I guess. I missed you all more than I thought. :) I was really sad by the end of the call, but I'm over it now. All Elder Talk and I could talk about that night is what you said. We stayed up just lying in our beds talking. I thought that was funny. His family is really funny too. It was weird getting off the phone and then realizing I was in India not America.
  • I have to tell you about my second family here in Visak. There names are Prabahkar and Naveena Malladi; they also have a 3 month old baby named Aman. He is my tanmoodu (a little brother). They were in a car accident, and the mom (Naveena) broke both bones in both legs. That was 3 weeks ago. We visit them a few times a week. We are the only spiritual influence they get pretty much, because they can't go to church and other things. I love visiting them. We help the father cook and clean and with anything else they need. He tells me to treat his house like mine. They remind me a lot of Matt Thompson. (There you go Matt, and I didn't even have to prompt him!) It is really funny. Anyway the real reason I am telling you about them is that Sister Naveena can already walk! What a miracle. I am so amazed at how loving our Heavenly Father is. I know that God is our Father and that He loves each and every one of us. I am so happy to be His son.
  • I am also so happy to be your son. Thank you for being the best parents in the world. Sorry for not appreciating you more fully. I will do better. Thank you for everything you do. I love you all so much and miss you, but I know I am doing the right thing in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.