August 20, 2008

India - First Mission Experience

Devon tells this story from the Airport in India:

  • When we got to India a lady came and started talking to me. She was speaking English but I had no idea what she was saying. I was so confused. But what I did get out of it was that she had a Hindu background and she loved Jesus Christ and she saw my name tag and wanted to know where we had meetings. Well, I really have no idea because I just got there. But I gave her a pass along card and told her to call the number and they could tell her where we meet. Hopefully she does that. It really helped me. I was really nervous but it let me know that people want to hear the gospel so that helped me to know that everything will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.