August 20, 2008

First Impressions

  • Driving in India is crazy. No one follows any rules. There are lines on the road, but no one follows them. They all just drive down the middle of the street and only move when someone honks at them. They are always flashing their lights and honking. It is crazy scary.
  • There are stray dogs everywhere. I have only seen like 10 cows wandering the streets. I guess they let them wander just because they don't have any land; it's not like they worship them. Then at night the cows wander back to where they came from and get milked. It is pretty interesting.
  • We slept on the floor at the zone leaders houses for like 4 hours. It was weird trying to sleep. I kept thinking there were bugs all over me. I guess I will get used to it.
  • We ate McDonalds for lunch today. It was pretty cool. They only have chicken, but it is the best McDonalds I have ever had. It is pretty awesome.
  • It will take me a while to get used to it here but I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.