August 8, 2008

Devon's First Letter

Hello everyone! We have received our first letter from Devon. I will post some excerpts.
  • I love it here. I love being a missionary. The first day was the longest day of my life. The second day was the second longest day of my life! We get so much done. I didn't think it was even possible to accomplish this much.
  • We have already started teaching and we are getting better. Yesterday we had two 'appointments'. The first one went terrible. I felt horrible afterward. I was so depressed. I guess that is OK since we are talking about people's salvation. The second one went way better. I think it is so great how we can get so much better in just a couple of hours.
  • I am so thankful that I am here. I love this gospel. I have grown so much in so little time.

Our family is thrilled to have Devon in the mission field. We are very excited that he has been called to serve the people of India. We are anxiously awaiting his adventures in this country across the world.

Check back for updates as we get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.