April 13, 2009

I just had a great thought about when Mom banged the camera on the floor then said the next day that it was broken and she didnt know why ;) HAHAH

  • Good News! Bala Krishna is getting a loan so he can finish. Don't worry about it. I don't think you are supposed to help anyway. Tell everyone thanks for caring and looking out for others.
  • I have been thinking a lot about my future and I really think that I want to play soccer in college, or at least try. I know I will have to work really really hard for the two months before college starts, but I know I can do it.
  • I'm so happy Jesse is going on a mission. I actually thought just yesterday that I should write him a letter. How crazy is that? I'll write him today. I don't have his address though maybe you can send it to me this week. That is awesome though.
  • My new companion and I are killing it in Visak. With Elder Talk I had to do everything and make all decisions, and lets just say it got old by the end of 4 months. When Elder Nixon came I got a little part of my desire to do missionary work again. Things weren't so hard. It is easier with Elder Nixon. I Love it.
  • Oh I forgot Igot deathly ill for three days. OK, not deathly ill, but I was sick and didn't have anyone to take care of me so it was especially bad. But I'm fine now. Sister Nichols gave me a nice anti biotic that fixed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.