January 15, 2009

Investigater Troubles

  • Our investigators are driving me crazy!!!! They all say that they know what we are teaching is true, but they won't come to church. I don't know what to do. We have had members start calling them and inviting them. I think we will have to start picking them up ourselves every morning. We have no people set anymore, because they aren't coming to church. I don't really know what to do. I guess I will just keep praying and bearing my testimony. I hope it works. :)
  • Everything is going well here. We are working hard, but the results aren't really showing yet. We haven't baptized anyone yet. The few that had dates either fell off the face of the planet or would not come to church so we dropped them. We do have Seezar set for baptism. I know a crazy name for India. He seems really good. He calls me his huge younger brother. He has this really deep voice that I like. He also teaches English so his English is amazing. He even corrects me sometimes, because I'm not used to speaking to people with good English. HAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments for Devon will be visible to all who view the site. I can also email them to Devon for you.